The Resume Book
Each year, we accept resumes from all of the students participating in S-PAC. These are bound into a Resume book and given to all of the professional sponsors for the events. This is an excellent chance for you to market yourself to potential employers, so please submit a resume.
If you are having trouble writing or updating your resume, you may find some useful information in the documents below
Documents courtesy of the Christian Brothers University Career Services
The S-PAC committee reserves the right to refuse (and exclude from publication) any resume which it deems inconsistent with the underlying guidelines
- The resume should consist of a maximum of 2 pages. Your name and page number should be visible on each page.
- It must look professional and very easy to read. Avoid spelling mistakes. Run spell check if you have to!
- Save the file as a .pdf document.
- The deadline for resume submission is Monday, November 13th, 8:00 PM.
- Make SURE that your resume includes your full address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and e-mail address. Note: An e-mail address is REQUIRED on your resume before that can be submitted.
- NEVER INCLUDE PERSONAL INFORMATION, such as: Social security number, age, height, weight, marital status, children, etc.
- BE SURE THAT YOUR RESUME INCLUDES AN EDUCATION SECTION, listing your school, academic major, and graduation date (month and year).